Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vision of Atlantis

Go down

Vision of Atlantis Empty Vision of Atlantis

Post by Sorcha Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Another band that a lot of people seem to like here. So let's talk about the band Vision of Atlantis.

Last year they've changed female vocalists again. According to their myspace they are going into the studio in May this year (17th I believed) to record a new studio album with their new vocalist.

So there should be enough to talk about! Like how do you feel about the change? Which one do you like better? Tell it here!
Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Vision of Atlantis Empty Re: Vision of Atlantis

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, I really, really liked Nicole Bogner a lot. I thought she was fabulous. I also liked Melissa Ferlaak quite a bit, too, though not as much as Nicole. Actually, Melissa has grown on me a lot since I started listening to Aesma Daeva. Anyway, there was a lot of stuff about Melissa's replacement, Johanna...something...and for a long time the band was very quiet about what was going on. Then, all of a sudden, there was Maxi Nil. I haven't heard her sing other than in a few YT videos of her performances with VoA (I think they opened for Tarja, didn't they, last spring?). So, I really don't know what to say about the new singer, though I could tell she didn't have the range of either Nicole or Melissa. But she did look like a good performer. That's all I can say. Here is another band I am really looking forward to hearing new stuff from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh, and I really like Mario Plank!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha Thu May 06, 2010 5:49 am

Mike Koren left VOA. And the new bassist is going to be Mario Lochert, known from Emergency Gate.

Mr. Mochert:
Vision of Atlantis Visionsbassist

And there are also some working songtitles for the new album:

* Aeon
* Memento
* Reflections
* Gravitate Towards Fatality
* New Dawn
* Beyond Horizon - The Poem Pt. II

And you can find the complete story right here!
Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks for the news, Sorcha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content