Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers

4 posters

Go down

Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers Empty Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 12:27 am

any fans around here of one of most influent and amazing bands from Finland, and from metal?

Back to top Go down

Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers Empty Re: Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers

Post by TeroTolkki Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 am

Of course there is! Sentenced...what can anyone say about them really? One of the greatest there ever was and ever will be. The death of Miika Tenkula was a tragedy that made many people very sad, me included. Their last song End Of The Road from their last Funeral Album makes my backhair (which I don't even have) up every time...and in a way I like the live-version of the song even better cause you can see the pain and agony of the members. Knowing they are playing the last song of their last gig...well...watch it yourself below.

And if you are unaware of Sentenced, check out the videos below...trust me...they're worth it. And last but not least there is a Tribute video for the memory of Miika Tenkula (RIP)

TeroTolkki
TeroTolkki
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.metalfromfinland.com

Back to top Go down

Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers Empty Re: Sentenced - The Northernmost Killers

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

Well ofc there is... xD Sentenced is one of the best bands ever... xD And I just can't help myself when it comes to feeling sad after watching Buried Alive time and time again... The way Ville sings it, and that line 'See you in hell!' at the end... It's special...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:54 am

http://www.sentenced.org/

here's the website of the band for more apart of the videos already posted (very good ones by the way) Wink

yes, i have the live dvd and it's a real great gig with lots of brilliant songs. they were my introduction to finnish music so for me they're a very special band that i worship for a long time, and still are one of my major influences. Mika Tenkula's death was a real blow for me since he was one of the best guitar players from all time, in my opinion.

some more info about the band: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=162

here's some more unofficial videos of the band of my favorite songs. credits to all the people that made them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myste Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 am

Love their older stuff, especially Amok \,,/
Myste
Myste

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemonstress Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 am

Nothing to say about them but this one thing:
Best band in the world.
Was and will be.

cookiemonstress

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-28

http://www.headbangers-helsinki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:26 am

I really miss this band a lot and regret never getting the chance to see them live when they were on tour with Samael. This band is greatly missed.
Shadowman
Shadowman

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum