Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Band List

Go down

Worst Band List Empty Worst Band List

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 am

What bands/musicians do you hate? Why?

Anette Olzon - Her voice is mediocre for heavy metal. She needs to be in soft rock or pop. Not that is matters since I do not consider Nightwish metal...at least anymore.

We are the Fallen - Ok you have the old members from Evanescence in another band with a female singer who is trying to look and sound like Amy Lee. I hate fakes and copycats. While some of their songs are OK I still don't like the fact she is trying to be a copy.

Paramore - The reason I bring this band up is because I have seen them labeled as metal....I don't think so people

Slipknot - Clowns who think they can sing.

That is all from me for now. Your turn!

Back to top Go down

Worst Band List Empty Re: Worst Band List

Post by Sorcha Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 am

I agree with all of them! Especially Anette Olzon and We are the Fallen. Maybe not including Slipknot. The last album has it's good moments..

Further I always hated Floor Jansen. Or well, maybe not hated. Just disliked. Although I'm starting to like her more and more lately.

Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm

I have not listened to Floor in the new band but when I first saw her I thought she was a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Haha! lol!

ReVamp is more, how should you say that, harder. Well, you like it or you don't.
Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

I will have to try ReVamped than if it is harder. Just like Tarja's new album is suppose to so I will have to give that a listen to. At least I am open-minded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down