Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs??

Go down

Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs?? Empty Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm

are there any that might have a few pagan/ folk metal bands?? that would be a huge plus but im not picky as long as there are no crappy punk or hardcore bands its fine by me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs?? Empty Re: Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 pm

oh wow i just saw that someone asked the same thing in another post sorry for being blind

sorry for double post for some reason the website is acting funny i have no idea why it was posted twice...once again sorry

Back to top Go down

Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs?? Empty Re: Going to Finland in july metal bar/clubs??

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi there

Im right now in Finland until 28. july for studying finnish. I stay in Espoo with a host family, but I'd like to meet other people how like metal.

I was yesterday in Helsinki in the PRKL-bar but there were only a few others there. Beside the barkeeper I talked just with one other person, but unfortunately he was not the smartest mind. He thought, it's stupid, what I'm doing.

So maybe one of you could tell me, where (or when?) can I meet more openminded people in my age? (28)

Greetings from Espoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down