Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premiere !!Swedish (female) metal band new killer musicvideo!

Go down

Premiere !!Swedish (female) metal band new killer musicvideo! Empty Premiere !!Swedish (female) metal band new killer musicvideo!

Post by Seance.blogg.se Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am

Frantic Amber is a female-fronted metal band with members from four different countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Japan) Since the line-up was solified 2010 the band has made two tours to Russia, the latest one in September 2011, as well as a successful gig at Sweden Rock Festival 2011 which also was played in whole in the Swedish National Radio program P3 Rock Live. Frantic Amber performed at the P3 Gold 2012 Awards that was broadcast on swedish national television and radio.
Seance.blogg.se
Seance.blogg.se

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-07

http://seance.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down

Premiere !!Swedish (female) metal band new killer musicvideo! Empty Re: Premiere !!Swedish (female) metal band new killer musicvideo!

Post by Seance.blogg.se Fri May 11, 2012 12:16 am

Frantic Amber took the victory in the Swedish Wacken Metal Battle 2012!

Frantic Amber won the Swedish heats of Wacken Metal Battle 2012th On site was a professional jury consisting of persons engaged in the music industry and headed by President Ida Evileye (Crucified Barbara). Motivation is as follows:

"Extremely compelling, inspiring, energetic and with a grim matter of course, this band completely run over us in the jury! I myself have been a bit of a fan since a year back when I heard this band for the first time.

1st prize is to get to play on the WET Stage at Wacken Open Air in Germany, August 2012. Wacken Open Air is the world's biggest metal festival drew more than 75 000 visitors last year.

In August the band Frantic Amber will compete against 30 other bands for a record deal with Wacken Records.
Seance.blogg.se
Seance.blogg.se

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-07

http://seance.blogg.se/

Back to top Go down