Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign

2 posters

Go down

Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign Empty Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign

Post by Vann Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:45 am

French metallers Broken Mirrors announce the upcoming recording of their new album this summer.

This occasion, the band is launching a crowdfunding campaign.

Fans can already, and during 45 days, pre-order the album in different exclusive formats and other surprises proposed by the band for the occasion, which will allow Broken Mirrors to raise funds for the recording of their third album.

All details and the project are already available here on IndieGoGo : igg.me/at/brokenmirrors

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrokenMirrorsBand?fref=ts
Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/thebrokenmirrorsband
Vann
Vann

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign Empty Re: Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign

Post by ViisauttaSusilta Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 am

Who?
Oh, it's you.
Did you register here just to beg for money?
ViisauttaSusilta
ViisauttaSusilta

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign Empty Re: Broken mirrors 3rd album crowd funding campaign

Post by Vann Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 pm

No, not at all, and I'm not begging for money, I'm just introducing my band to metallers worldwide.
We are curently trying something with that "crowd funding" stuff (which is something that some indie bands (and more known bands) are starting to do.), but for me, it's not what is the most important.

We have already recorded two albums with the band, that we all funded ourselves from the beggining to the end.
And in fact if we don't reach a certain amount of money with the "crowd funding campaign", all the money will be given back to the donators, and don't doubt that we will fund this new project by ourselves once more.
For us, it's just an opportunity to have some help to make a better album, and to offer some cool presents to those who helped us, who will, by this way, have the album at a lower price.

If the campaign doesn't work, no problem, we will record the album by ourselves, without blaming anyone of course. We're not a famous band, if people are not a lot interested by a band that comes out from nowhere like us, it's truly understandable! And we would have tried, that's all.

The crowd funding is something that is maybe worth a try, but that's not our goal... Because the album will be out one day in any case.

I'm just a keyboardist trying to do something of his life Smile I registered to this forum to introduce my band, our work, and to discover the work of other "underground" bands, from another country, and maybe, to organise something with one of them, who knows?

Vann
Vann

Back to top Go down

Post by ViisauttaSusilta Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Cool story bro. You still only registered here to advertise. If you're going to advertise, you might want to try a forum that isn't an online ghost town.
ViisauttaSusilta
ViisauttaSusilta

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vann Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 pm

A ghost town? That's so metal!! Smile
Vann
Vann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down