Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finntroll ...and the party begins :)

2 posters

Go down

Finntroll ...and the party begins :) Empty Finntroll ...and the party begins :)

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

...because this is on heavy rotation on my player right now Smile A friend of mine would say their music is twisted, damn right, but on a positive note Smile i am always in a good mood when i listen to that and can't wait for every new album \m/
This year i actually got to see an awesome Finntroll show, first row and got out a bit... hurt! but that was worth it. Metal party in town. A couple of years ago i didn't like their show at all, the sound sucked maybe not their fault .... now i guess got my revenge Smile i was waiting for this one!

So, do you like them, have you seen them, how's the lineup change for you, are you learning swedish yet? Smile

Back to top Go down

Finntroll ...and the party begins :) Empty Re: Finntroll ...and the party begins :)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 am

i've seen them some weeks ago (finally!!) in hellfest and it was pretty great, apart of the few time that they had to play. but it was really great to finally see one of the greatest bands of finland before my eyes after so many times i've missed them. definitly all should check out for this band. their mix of black metal with this kind of "finnish polka" with lyrics singed in swedish makes them, in my opinion, a very unique band in the genre. the first album that i listen from them was jakens tid and still think that is one of the best that they've made so far, altough the new one nifelvind is one of their best albuns also, if not the best, and definitly one of the greatest metal albuns of the year!

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/officialfinntroll

wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finntroll

Back to top Go down

Finntroll ...and the party begins :) Empty Re: Finntroll ...and the party begins :)

Post by Sorcha Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 am

Finntroll is great Very Happy There coming to The Netherlands somewhere in November or so and I'll definitely try to be there.
Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

you must! or a big bad troll will haunt your dreams forever... and i will help him Razz

they give a great show believe me... beware for the circle pits Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Haha! Well, maybe I'll miss them on purpose then :p

I'm really trying to be there! But so far no one wants to go 'cauze they've already seen/ going to see them live this year and aren't too interested in the support acts..

Sorcha
Sorcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 pm

what a shame :s they fully diserve. i hope tha you can find company. i want to see them again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks Smile They are touring, so maybe they'll be coming soon to your country again soon:D

anyway, what do you think about their new album?
Sorcha
Sorcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 pm

it's their best album in my opinion since jakens tid, that was the first album i've listen from them (when the founder of them was still alive...) nifelvind is probably their best album so far and one of the best of the year for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Unbelievable but I'll see them this august)) They're going to visit my country and it's really great for our metalheads))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 pm

have a great show if you go Very Happy they will make the earth shake!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Thank you so much!!! I'm looking forward and can't wait anymore bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

they might tour N America again early next year so i am anxious to hear if that happens... i am hooked on Ur Jordens Djup for now ... not sure if this is my favorite album, but this is the phase i am going through ... i am already singing/screaming along, i have no idea what i am saying of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myste Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am

Oh yeah... Finntroll! Good music for partying. Good mood troll metal Very Happy
Myste
Myste

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 am

Have been listening Solsagan from this band wich I didn't know, and waw! I'm blown up!! There're amazing!!! Yay! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum