Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar.

Go down

Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar. Empty Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Well, I'm not sure what to say about this one.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/10/01/impersonate-children-of-bodoms-alexi-laiho-win-an-esp-guitar/

I hope that they at least post some of the better videos that will be submitted.
It kind of sucks that it's only open to US residents though. (Not that I would even attempt this one, but still.)

Back to top Go down

Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar. Empty Re: Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:12 pm

FUCK THE US!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar. Empty Re: Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Ravisk wrote:FUCK THE US!!!!!

Even though I'm American, that is a shitty deal.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Damn, Avril is out, too.

BTW: How can you impersonate Alexi properly when offensive language is not allowed? Impersonate Alexi Laiho and win a guitar. Icon_tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

True, a proper Alexi impression cannot be done without swearing, drinking and possibly smoking. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down