Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westboro Baptist Church

3 posters

Go down

Westboro Baptist Church Empty Re: Westboro Baptist Church

Post by TeroTolkki Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:47 am

So you decided to touch the touchy subject?

Religion is one of the toughest topics there is...I could go on about this forever but I decide not to. I resigned from church cause in Finland their only actual cause is to take money from your salary each month which is ridiculous. I don't need to pay a cent to an institution I don't believe in. Now the only problem is that when I die, I might not get a church burial, but then again, guess when I am dead I don't care what happens Smile

I have faith, just not on things people normally have.
TeroTolkki
TeroTolkki
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.metalfromfinland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenerys Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 am

I was not touching on Religious subject, parse, but on a church who claims Religion (bullshit), but whose main goal in life is to preach hatred and untrue doctrine. I don't want to start a Religious war, but to discuss these crazy people and their tactics. I, for one, believe they are terrorists.
Daenerys
Daenerys
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-04-23

http://winterstormusa.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeroTolkki Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 am

In the name of religion all sorts of crazy shit has been done in the past and present. I don't understand it really.
TeroTolkki
TeroTolkki
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.metalfromfinland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenerys Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 am

Humans are strange. WBC have literally become one of the most hated families in the world. They picket funerals of soldiers, children, etc. They even picket events such as the Oscars and hold signs that states, "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God for Dead Soldiers". They wanted to picket the funerals of the children who died at Sandy Hook claiming they are in Hell and God sent the shooter. Thank goodness I am not illiterate or stupid and know what the Bible actually states which is none of this lunacy. I even spammed their twitter and facebooks with this verse. 1 John 4:8 ~ "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

But yes you are right, all sorts of crazy things have happened in the name of Religion.
Daenerys
Daenerys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 am

I cannot stand those bastards. They claim to be true Christians, yet the don't follow the "love thy neighbor as thyself." They believe that verse means to love thy neighbor by warning them that their sin is taking them to hell, when, in reality it is not the case, that quote means to love your neighbors for whatever they do, be nice to them, and mine your own damn business. That is my take on it, anyways. I also think the Westboro Baptist Church do not intend to act the way they do, and I feel like they have been brainwashed by their ring leader Fred Waldron Phelps into committing all of these senseless, cruel, unjust and down-right disrespectful; acts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenerys Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 am

Exactly, they DON'T follow the Bible, yet too many people don't know what the Bible says and only see or hear what people like the Phelps family do so they start hating the entire Religion, but the Bible states to "love thy neighbor and to not judge or condemn". So why not just hate or dislike the group of people that are being stupid instead of the entire Religious party?
Daenerys
Daenerys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beeks Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 pm

The Westboro Baptist Church and their members are a bunch of wack jobs.

Institutionalized religion (all of them) interferes with the individual's relationship with the God of Their Heart. Furthermore, morality and moral living is not dependent on religion. People can make the right choices in life without it.
beeks
beeks

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum