Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 months in Tampere

Go down

9 months in Tampere Empty 9 months in Tampere

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:23 am

Hi! I'm Patricia, from Spain. I'm going to Tampere on erasmus to study journalism from September to May. I'm looking for some local friends there to go to pubs, concerts... and also for some advice of cool places to visit.

That's my e-mail

morbida_von_sanguine_@hotmail.com

Feel free to write me!

And congratulatios for the website, it's great!!

Back to top Go down

9 months in Tampere Empty Re: 9 months in Tampere

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 am

Hi Patricia, congratulations for your move! and thanks (in the name of the team) for your nice words!

I would've helped you out, but unfortunately I don't live in Tampere... and this forum is not so crowded yet, so the chances to find 'local friends' here are not so big right now. But don't despair, it will be very easy to make friends there as you arrive! First of all, you will be among people of your age, who are all set to have fun. Then, Finns can be very friendly! You might be surprised....
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Hola Patricia!
I'm also from Spain, and maybe I'm going to Tampere as an Erasmus student, but the problem is that I'll go next year, not this one Sad
But anyway, how are you dealing there? I visited Tampere in July and I think that it's really nice Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

There's a metal bar called Inferno (hopefully I remember that right) that's worth checking out, if going to bars is your thing.

Also, there's a clothing store called Leather Heaven that I really like. I'm not sure what your clothing preferences are, but they sell biker and rock orientated clothing, along with lots of other neat little things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum