Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!)

Go down

Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!) Empty Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:10 am

Insomnium is a melodic death metal band from Joensuu, Finland, that play songs about sorrow, death, and loss. They also incorporate symphonic elements into their sound. The past years, their melodies have taken much more melancholic turn and the sound is overall much darker.

http://www.myspace.com/insomniumband

give a try to this stunning death / doom metal band. great melodies, great ambient, songs full of heart!

Back to top Go down

Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!) Empty Re: Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!)

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Above the Weeping World is a good ass album. Unfortunately thats the only one I've heard so far.

Back to top Go down

Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!) Empty Re: Insomnium (death / doom metal with great melodies!)

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 12:22 am

the last album across the dark is so beautiful. songs full of power and heart. i think it's their best album.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:36 pm

i loved the album In The Halls Of Awaiting by Insomnium Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down