Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden)

2 posters

Go down

OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden) Empty OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

Hello guys! Wanna discuss with you this great band which is one of my favourite. Do you know anything about them and what's your favourite songs and albums of Opeth? Do you listen to something else in this metal style? Let's talk))

Back to top Go down

OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden) Empty Re: OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden)

Post by Sorcha Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 pm

I only know a few songs by them. The only one I can recall is blackwater Park and Beneath the Mire.
Those songs are very nice though, but never got time to really get into the music..
Sorcha
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden) Empty Re: OPETH (progressive/death/doom from Sweden)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Ok, tomorrow I'll write here their discography and also tell about my favors)) and here's too late, so I'm disappearing.. C ya! ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

they are indeed a great band. their mix of death metal, progressive rock, some doom and also some acoustic parts truly make them a unique band in the genre.

more information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opeth

my favorite albuns are my arms your hearse, blackwater park and the last one watershed. but all of their albuns are great and diserve to be heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TeroTolkki Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 am

I'm such a fan of Opeth, only their latest album kinda disappointed me...or maybe it's just the lack of listening it enough.

Watershed is hands down one of the best albums ever!
TeroTolkki
TeroTolkki
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.metalfromfinland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down