Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Empty The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am

Here is the chat that happened on Youtube. Not only were Norther rude with Petri now they even have the audacity to treat fans like shit.
Me = Sim Alias
Heikki = Kermanisu

SimAlias:
dude I think you should watch the Ankkarock interview with Petri, he so said it himself that the guys at Norther kicked him out and he hasn't been speaking to the guys since last january and Heikki shame on you man.

Kermanisu:
shame on me what? Smile Like it's my fault the guy doesn't speak to us? Very Happy

SimAlias:
So says the guy who I wanted to add in FB, but keeps on rejected, plus the extra fact that you're a Zildjian endorse and Zildjian so happened to have a an FB a/c, all the more uncool. You sir has just shot yourself on the foot.

Kermanisu:
dude, for real.. get a grip. why the hell would i accept people i don't know? sooner or later you'll find out there are better things in life than facebook... don't come telling me what to do.

SimAlias:
There's a thing called Networking, perseenreikä runkkari ota muna käteen apina

Kermanisu:
oh come on.. now what, you're gonna cry? there's a thing called personal life, which i like more than "networking" with a dickhead like you. Smile get a life.

SimAlias:
Haha, all the more I'd say that you're more of a dickhead, no matter you guys are just 2nd best to Bodom, always in 2nd by a mile and I don't get it with you guys, you kicked out 1 person, you hired like what 2 people?? All the more sucky on that department, Son Of A Bitch, and sesriously dude Drum triggers are fuckin gay, fag.

Kermanisu:
@SimAlias

hey cob fanboy go fuck yourself with your cob records then listening to the 90% sample bank. we kick out and hire whoever we want and could care less, if a pathetic cunt like you has something to say about it. Smile do you think that it interests me at all, if you don't dig our stuff? there are many hundreds of thousands who do, so just one pitiful jerkoff does not interest me in any level. Smile

aand must be many gay metal-drummers out there then.. you have a lot to learn kid.

SimAlias:
Wow, Heikki I'm so proud of you!! Claps at your comments, Bravo!!!! You sir has just burned your bridges totally with the long relationship Norther and Bodom had in the early years, with that sir, you've just dug your own grave, or should I say Social Suicide. I'm so proud of you Heikki, you'll got a shit load to answer if Alexi or better still Petri read that comment of yours. A Self-Public Execution indeed.

Back to top Go down

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Empty Re: The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 am

Can you provide the YT link?

Back to top Go down

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Empty Re: The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 am

CanuckFan wrote:Can you provide the YT link?
here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUq9ryxVdzs gosh the comment was so fuckin low and if this is how he treats his fans sorry to say you'll gonna get hell from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 am

Well you did call him a fag, though. That wasn't cool, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 am

CanuckFan wrote:Well you did call him a fag, though. That wasn't cool, either.
Well he's the stuck up SOB, he thinks that his band is big which is not besides they are not in the Big Leagues with Bodom, heck they even did a Nightwish when they kicked out their founding member Petri Lindroos. for me it's sorta a justifiable action on my part to sound my dissatisfaction on Norther's unethical and amoral behaviour in it, just waiting for James opinion though

and here's the vids of Petri saying that he did not left the band and he was kicked out

Ankkarock interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpfdN8NX5E

Metal Storm Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB71WEFc28M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow... very interesting stuff here.. What a Face

Well, it got pretty heated up between you two that it lead to a few others getting pissed off at Heikki. Here is one comment to Heikki:

"HEY FUCK YOUR BAND.
Norther WAS good WAS a very good band but NOW YOU ARE FUCKING BASTARDS!
POOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS! fucking POSERS!
fuck hekki
fuck his bands
fuck new norther"

So it looks like you may have started something with this Ravisk! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:47 pm

efin7184 wrote:Wow... very interesting stuff here.. What a Face

Well, it got pretty heated up between you two that it lead to a few others getting pissed off at Heikki. Here is one comment to Heikki:

"HEY FUCK YOUR BAND.
fuck hekki
fuck his bands
fuck new norther"

haha I've upped the ante on Heikki, cause you know what, 1st it was fuckin uncool for em to kick out Petri via email without a good and valid reason, and now this moron treats his fans like shit and then also got the cheek to say we hire and fire anyone we like, dude's ego is like fucked up, I mean Norther ain't in the big leagues yet with Bodom, and this retard thinks that his band is big, well only in Finland, but overseas, they are unknowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Ravisk wrote:

"HEY FUCK YOUR BAND.
fuck hekki
fuck his bands
fuck new norther"

haha I've upped the ante on Heikki, cause you know what, 1st it was fuckin uncool for em to kick out Petri via email without a good and valid reason, and now this moron treats his fans like shit and then also got the cheek to say we hire and fire anyone we like, dude's ego is like fucked up, I mean Norther ain't in the big leagues yet with Bodom, and this retard thinks that his band is big, well only in Finland, but overseas, they are unknowns.

True, not too many ppl know about Norther in America. But I think they are looking to get some more marketing there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

"HEY FUCK YOUR BAND.
fuck hekki
fuck his bands
fuck new norther"

True, not too many ppl know about Norther in America. But I think they are looking to get some more marketing there though.
But yeah I think if they want to do Marketing in the US, sorry to say I've to show the comments as to show that Norther don't care about their fans, I mean it's freakin stupid to reject Jari Maenpaa, Heikki is like the Finnish version of Lars Ulrich, drummers with rotten characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Ravisk wrote:
But yeah I think if they want to do Marketing in the US, sorry to say I've to show the comments as to show that Norther don't care about their fans, I mean it's freakin stupid to reject Jari Maenpaa, Heikki is like the Finnish version of Lars Ulrich, drummers with rotten characters.[/quote]

Hmmm... Lars and Heikki, very interesting comparison! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
But yeah I think if they want to do Marketing in the US, sorry to say I've to show the comments as to show that Norther don't care about their fans, I mean it's freakin stupid to reject Jari Maenpaa, Heikki is like the Finnish version of Lars Ulrich, drummers with rotten characters.

Hmmm... Lars and Heikki, very interesting comparison! What a Face[/quote] Heck both has the most annoying voices and look like autistic retards. I'd rather Jason Bittner from SF beating the shit outta both of em on Drums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

Heck both has the most annoying voices and look like autistic retards. I'd rather Jason Bittner from SF beating the shit outta both of em on Drums.[/quote]

True , very true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

autistic retards.

Come on, Ravisk! I know people with autism and it's really not funny. And no one refers to them as retards, either. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

Heck both has the most annoying voices and look like autistic retards. I'd rather Jason Bittner from SF beating the shit outta both of em on Drums.

True , very true.[/quote] But if this shit still continues, you know what, Norther can go fuck emsleves over inside out, and a buddy of mine Dan, he'll print Heikki's classless comments and show em to Alexi and Petri when Hyps and Ensiferum tour, after the gig. JUSTICE will be metted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Man I am so looking forward to seeing Petri on Nov. 30th!! Ensiferum is going to be great! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

efin7184 wrote:Man I am so looking forward to seeing Petri on Nov. 30th!! Ensiferum is going to be great! cheers
same with Hypocrisy eh?? haha get some awesome pics from that gig. ENSIFERUM will kick the shit outta Norther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:Man I am so looking forward to seeing Petri on Nov. 30th!! Ensiferum is going to be great! cheers
same with Hypocrisy eh?? haha get some awesome pics from that gig. ENSIFERUM will kick the shit outta Norther.

Oh yeah, I'll have to get my camera ready! It's going to be awesome! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 pm

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

But if Norther's gonna come to the US, reserves your beer bottles to Heikki to be thrown at

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

But if Norther's gonna come to the US, reserves your beer bottles to Heikki to be thrown at

I am sure he will have haters, no question!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 am

Stardom is doing no good for Finnish metal musicians obviously. Nowadays, you can get something of a celeb in Finland for being in a metal band, and it makes many people lose touch with reality. Finland is turning into Metal Hollywood, as you say, Ravisk. The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Icon_mad

I think it was an excellent idea for Tarja to stay out of Finland for most of the year. In Argentina, she's not a celeb and doesn't feel the fame. Her reason was more pragmatic - not getting stopped by fans all the time while doing shopping and other everyday chores at town - but I believe it has helped her keeping on the ground, as well. It's so easy to let fame get to your head, and when the fame is mostly limited to a small country like Finland, it's even more ridiculous to develop a huge ego because of only that. You got to stay rooted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 am

Almagest wrote:Stardom is doing no good for Finnish metal musicians obviously. Nowadays, you can get something of a celeb in Finland for being in a metal band, and it makes many people lose touch with reality. Finland is turning into Metal Hollywood, as you say, Ravisk. The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Icon_mad

I think it was an excellent idea for Tarja to stay out of Finland for most of the year. In Argentina, she's not a celeb and doesn't feel the fame. Her reason was more pragmatic - not getting stopped by fans all the time while doing shopping and other everyday chores at town - but I believe it has helped her keeping on the ground, as well. It's so easy to let fame get to your head, and when the fame is mostly limited to a small country like Finland, it's even more ridiculous to develop a huge ego because of only that. You got to stay rooted.

Metal hollywood?? Shocked Hmmm... very interesting. Didn't know heavy metal could have that much of an impact on one country!

I wish hollywood in America was based on heavy metal! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

efin7184 wrote:
Almagest wrote:Stardom is doing no good for Finnish metal musicians obviously. Nowadays, you can get something of a celeb in Finland for being in a metal band, and it makes many people lose touch with reality. Finland is turning into Metal Hollywood, as you say, Ravisk. The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari Icon_mad

Metal hollywood?? Shocked Hmmm... very interesting. Didn't know heavy metal could have that much of an impact on one country!

Well Holly wood in a sense that most of the stars starts hanging out like Hollywood celebs esp on the bars and also in Festivals, I can so see it now, it's like in the 80's hair Metal, sigh more about the money less on the music which is sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:

Well Holly wood in a sense that most of the stars starts hanging out like Hollywood celebs esp on the bars and also in Festivals, I can so see it now, it's like in the 80's hair Metal, sigh more about the money less on the music which is sad.

Well.. Finnish metal is the best metal in the world for me, but I can see how the fame can get to ppl's heads.. And so many finnish acts have become mainstream the last 5 or so years... which sucks I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 am

Just need something big to take away all that fame and they'll become humble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 am

Ravisk wrote:Just need something big to take away all that fame and they'll become humble.

Well, there are many great Finnish underground acts that I have discovered that aren't drowned into the mainstream yet. I hope they stay that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

@ Almagest: Interesting points about Finland being metal's Hollywood. It's a good analogy, though I don't live there so I don't know.

Also, you're right about Tarja staying away from Finland. I think it would be really annoying for her to have stayed there and get accosted every time she left the house. I think it would be stressful more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Especially when you don't want to be a bitch (or ass) and actively ignore or even push aside fans, even if you've got a perfectly good reason to do so. I think I heard that Tarja never had the heart to deny fans autographs, photos and a short chat at least, so you can imagine how much of a distraction it was. In Buenos Aires, it happens much more rarely, or people accost her less often even if they do recognise her, so it's less of a hassle. I know if I was famous I'd always be torn between the desire to make my fans happy and my own needs.

The Hollywood analogy reminds me of that idea I've had in mind for a long time; a gossip rag, page or website about the metal scene. That could be hilarious! Especially now that there are more women in metal; women always make for much more interesting gossip. Gay (or especially closet-gay, haha) metal musicians too. tongue In fact, I think I've already come across a website with a similar concept, but can't remember it at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Now that I think about it, Tarja could walk through my town and no one would recognize her there (well me of course)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm

It's the same in my city, and that even though NW's biggest fanbase is in Germany, but the population is much larger than in Finland so it's a smaller portion of the population. People who aren't metal fans usually haven't heard of her. Heck, she actually DID that last year, walk straight across the main place of my city! Though she happened to meet some of the VIP fans because we met up there, haha. But it was before I arrived. At least I'd wanted to see the faces of my fellow fans when she turned up there totally unexpectedly. Now that I think of it, probably she was on her way to go shoe-shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Almagest wrote:It's the same in my city, and that even though NW's biggest fanbase is in Germany, but the population is much larger than in Finland so it's a smaller portion of the population. People who aren't metal fans usually haven't heard of her. Heck, she actually DID that last year, walk straight across the main place of my city! Though she happened to meet some of the VIP fans because we met up there, haha. But it was before I arrived. At least I'd wanted to see the faces of my fellow fans when she turned up there totally unexpectedly. Now that I think of it, probably she was on her way to go shoe-shopping.

Very interesting! Although in Finland, she would got get away with that!! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next