Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Is reignofterror here the same person as the person with the same nickname on the UM COB forum? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Almagest wrote:Is reignofterror here the same person as the person with the same nickname on the UM COB forum? Just wondering.
Well PM'd her the msg whether she's the one and same idiot who posted on my rant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Ravisk, you are just one huge shit disturber! Surprised Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm

CanuckFan wrote:Ravisk, you are just one huge shit disturber! Surprised Smile
Haha but at least I spread the Truth and show it head long in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Better a disturber than a disturbed person! Haha Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Almagest wrote:Better a disturber than a disturbed person! Haha Razz

You can be both! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 pm

CanuckFan wrote:

You can be both! Suspect
I'm of sane mind and I only whistle blown something unethical when I see it. Very Happy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Ravisk wrote:
CanuckFan wrote:

You can be both! Suspect
I'm of sane mind and I only whistle blown something unethical when I see it. Very Happy Smile

But it's not unethical to call someone a fag or make fun of autistic people? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I certainly didn't feel offended. Ask TheSeer about the "fag" part. No reason to play PC police, especially not on the part of minorities that can fend for themselves (after all, nobody was bullied or beaten up here).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:11 pm

This isn't about being PC, Almagest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Still a bad comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm

CanuckFan wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
CanuckFan wrote:

You can be both! Suspect

But it's not unethical to call someone a fag or make fun of autistic people? Shocked
Am I making fun of the homosexuals or the autistic people? Certainly nit, but when an abled person like Heikki does that he has stopped so low on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Well here's my take on Heikki haha

He's a Troll or he's an unrefined Caveman or as my friend Voghtimus on youtube/Dan Greeno in FB replied to him :

I'm pretty sure the problem is how the band NORTHER, as far as all public evidence is concerned, has either been lying to their fans about what happened or they have avoided the questions in a very tacky way.

This is a PR nightmare and a bunch of adults should have handled this better, especially you Heikki.

Whenever I see you post ANYWHERE in answer to criticism (myspace, Norther forums, here) it's always extremely negative and childish. You act like an internet troll, no class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Ravisk wrote:Well here's my take on Heikki haha

He's a Troll or he's an unrefined Caveman or as my friend Voghtimus on youtube/Dan Greeno in FB replied to him :

I'm pretty sure the problem is how the band NORTHER, as far as all public evidence is concerned, has either been lying to their fans about what happened or they have avoided the questions in a very tacky way.

This is a PR nightmare and a bunch of adults should have handled this better, especially you Heikki.

Whenever I see you post ANYWHERE in answer to criticism (myspace, Norther forums, here) it's always extremely negative and childish. You act like an internet troll, no class.

I saw that post. It also had like +8 on the rating on that comment. So ppl must agree with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm

so Heikki Saari = Fucken Idiot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:06 am

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:Well here's my take on Heikki haha

I saw that post. It also had like +8 on the rating on that comment. So ppl must agree with him!
haha James, well this one takes the cake of WTF were you thinking or Mita Tama Paska On (What is this Crap??!!) Moment from Heikki.

https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=vUq9ryxVdzs&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DvUq9ryxVdzs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 am

Wow now this guy wants to be like Daniel Svensson from In Flames, what a poser! Before that he did a Lars, now he wants to look like Daniel Svensson? How stupid and retarded will this man ever be?

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari - Page 2 IMG_5129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Suspect Copying other people's looks like that is pretty pathetic ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Ravisk wrote:Wow now this guy wants to be like Daniel Svensson from In Flames, what a poser! Before that he did a Lars, now he wants to look like Daniel Svensson? How stupid and retarded will this man ever be?

The Fall and Demise of Heikki Johannes Saari - Page 2 IMG_5129

Wow, he does remind me of Daniel Svensson in this picture!! Shocked wow... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:05 pm

lols just realised, he's gonna be balding xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm

BTW James, how was the Ensiferum GIG???????!! And yeah Zakk Wylde doing a clinic next Monday here in my Country!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Ravisk wrote:BTW James, how was the Ensiferum GIG???????!! And yeah Zakk Wylde doing a clinic next Monday here in my Country!!!

I go to that concert next Monday, a week from today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Haha lols coincidental so happened that Zakk will have his clinic on the Monday as well xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Ravisk wrote:Haha lols coincidental so happened that Zakk will have his clinic on the Monday as well xD

Where is that clinic at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:Haha lols coincidental so happened that Zakk will have his clinic on the Monday as well xD

Where is that clinic at?
Swee Lee Katong branch, well thanks to the guys at Gibson Singapore for making it happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:

Where is that clinic at?
Swee Lee Katong branch, well thanks to the guys at Gibson Singapore for making it happen.

Sounds like it will be fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Revamping an old post but HOLY SHIT that's some crazy shit that went down on youtube between you two.
My take on this is should be agreable to you and James. There's a fuckload of music connections between Norther, Ensiferum, and Imperanon. I dont need to explain, we all should know. Anyways, Norther was badass on the first three albums and I think they were going straight to shit way before they booted Petri. Aside from that it is a total dick move how they did it. Ensiferum is badass with both Jari and Petri, no complaints there. As for Aleksi in Norther, if you don't have Imperanon's Staned go fuckin get it. Awesome guitar work, kickass beats, the whole package was great. But it doesn't fit for Norther, even though I don't think they are what they were. The new single was just released a few days ago and it didn't do anything for
me. I won't be buying any Norther again. Its just not the same band.

Lindroose is a fuckin madman cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

suomi_metal wrote:Revamping an old post but HOLY SHIT that's some crazy shit that went down on youtube between you two.
My take on this is should be agreable to you and James. There's a fuckload of music connections between Norther, Ensiferum, and Imperanon. I dont need to explain, we all should know. Anyways, Norther was badass on the first three albums and I think they were going straight to shit way before they booted Petri. Aside from that it is a total dick move how they did it. Ensiferum is badass with both Jari and Petri, no complaints there. As for Aleksi in Norther, if you don't have Imperanon's Staned go fuckin get it. Awesome guitar work, kickass beats, the whole package was great. But it doesn't fit for Norther, even though I don't think they are what they were. The new single was just released a few days ago and it didn't do anything for
me. I won't be buying any Norther again. Its just not the same band.

Lindroose is a fuckin madman cheers
Well I don't like em, but I just download their shit xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2