Metal From Finland Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland)

2 posters

Go down

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland) Empty Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland)

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Probably and Possibly the most refreshing metal band ever in Finland hailing from Lemi with songs sung in Finnish.

Their unique mix of Finnish lyrics and quirky song titles as well as their Lamb Of God Meets Strapping Young Lad is an awesome cocktail.

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland) 03_pieni

From Left To Right

Vocals/ Rhythm Guitars: Antti "Hyrde" Hyyrynen
Lead Guitars/ Back Up Vocals: Pekka "Pexi" Olkkonen
Bass/ Back Up Vocals: Kai-Pekka "Kaikka" Kangasmäki
Drums: Teppo "Kake" Velin
Keyboards/Synths: Emil "Hippo" Lähteenmäki

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland) Headerphoto

Back to top Go down

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland) Empty Re: Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland)

Post by TeroTolkki Sun May 02, 2010 10:23 pm

What a nice surprise Ravisk Smile Stam1na has been one of my alltime favourites for many years already. I discovered them accidentally cause when they gained some popularity in Finland we had lots of these finnish bands singing in finnish getting popular and I sort of categorized them all as crap. You know heard one heard all and if the one you heard was shitty then they all must be shitty.

But with Stam1na I am glad to say it was different. I heard them the first time in Youtube...don't remember what I was checking there and I saw on the right sidebar these videos and one of them was Stam1na's Kadonneet Kolme Sanaa video and I thought to myself "What the hell...how bad can it be really? I will listen a bit and at least then I can say I have heard them bla bla bla" Watch the video below.

Needless to say if you are a least bit interested in a music like this, you'll be blown away by it. And the other thing I have always liked about Stam1na is that they seem to be having a lot of fun. It's important not to become this arrogant dick just because you gained some success in your homecountry. I will put other Stam1na videos below.

Note on the Likainen Parketti video...it contains lots of violence so you've been warned.

Stam1na on internet
www.stam1na.com
www.metalfromfinland.com/Stam1na
TeroTolkki
TeroTolkki
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.metalfromfinland.com

Back to top Go down

Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland) Empty Re: Stam1na (The Crazy Guys from Lemi, Finland)

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 pm

TeroTolkki wrote:What a nice surprise Ravisk Smile Stam1na has been one of my alltime favourites for many years already. I discovered them accidentally cause when they gained some popularity in Finland we had lots of these finnish bands singing in finnish getting popular and I sort of categorized them all as crap. You know heard one heard all and if the one you heard was shitty then they all must be shitty.

But with Stam1na I am glad to say it was different. I heard them the first time in Youtube...don't remember what I was checking there and I saw on the right sidebar these videos and one of them was Stam1na's Kadonneet Kolme Sanaa video and I thought to myself "What the hell...how bad can it be really? I will listen a bit and at least then I can say I have heard them bla bla bla" Watch the video below.

Needless to say if you are a least bit interested in a music like this, you'll be blown away by it. And the other thing I have always liked about Stam1na is that they seem to be having a lot of fun. It's important not to become this arrogant dick just because you gained some success in your homecountry. I will put other Stam1na videos below.

Note on the Likainen Parketti video...it contains lots of violence so you've been warned.

Stam1na on internet
www.stam1na.com
www.metalfromfinland.com/Stam1na
Yeah haha, Well I bumped em by accident haha I can't remember either on MFF or Youtube, either way haha and when I listened to one of their tracks, I was practically sold, mind you I'm probably the 1st Singaporean Malay metalhead who listened to Stam1na haha xD

But possibly their best music vid is from The Raja album, haha the Hallucinagen effecting video of Laake (Medicine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myste Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

Yeah... heheh... I found this band through my friend. He was, and still is, very keen fan of metal/rock that is sung in finnish. I was like... okey.... let's hear what you have this time... And it was like a strike in my face!! Been a fan ever since Very Happy
Myste
Myste

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down